Thursday, October 20, 2005

All about Me

Kitten allowed me to steal this from her. :D

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Bobby Fischer (chess grandmaster) - Woohoo, boring I know.

2. Where was your first kiss?
Ew. It was a dare and I kissed a boy on the stairs of a house I was babysitting at.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
I don't think so.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Not hard. :D

5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
Yes, but not by myself!

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Teeth

7. What really turns you on?
Foreplay

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Non-Fat Mocha or Hot Chocolate

9. What is your biggest mistake?
Staying with one guy for all 4 yrs of high school... At least I did learned from it.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Not in a bad way. (ie. piercings, tattoos)

11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I am random.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
My husband thinks I have a similarity of Reese Witherspoon.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Movies - Yes, TV shows - Not really

14. Did you have braces?
Not now, but twice when I was younger

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yea, I'm a bit short, but I use it to my benefit.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Probably shortly after Eric & I started dating. He took me to dinner at the Eagle's Nest (rotating restaurant at the top of a building). He had made arrangements with the waitress to have my christmas present waiting at the table. After dinner we took a Carriage Ride around the circle, then on to a Christmas Musical - all in one night. Big Sweetie!

17. When do you know it's love?
You just know!

18. Do you speak any other languages?
Took 3 years of German and can barely speak a word to this day.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Oh yes, try to refrain these days though.

20. What magazines do you read?
Good Housekeeping, Scrapbooking, Easy Cooking(?), Red Book, whatever my MIL brings when she comes over.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes, twice. Once for a surprise b-day party Eric planned for me and once at our wedding.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes...

23. Do you watch mtv?
Occassionally we catch Punk'd, Viva La Bam, or Pimp My Ride if there is nothing else on.

24. What's something that really annoys you?
Nail Biting, smacking chewing gum, pen clicking, back stabbing, stupidity... Shall I name more? I'm easily annoyed.

25. What's something you really like?
Getting together w/ my girls at least 4 times a year.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
No, I have a problem w/ child molestors (even if found not guilty)

27. Can you dance?
I think so. Not great, but I manage and I don't really care what I look like to others as long as I'm having a good time!

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Hmmm.... Maybe 2 days-ish

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yep, once when we were in a car accident. I got to sit in the front though so obviously the rushing wasn't for me!

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yes and normally do it myself, too.

No comments: