Monday, October 24, 2005

Weekend Review w/ Pics

The weekend was fairly uneventful. Friday night Eric & I were both exhausted for some reason. After he picked me up from work, we grabbed dinner then headed home and stayed on the couch the rest of the evening. Eric had a promotion to go to Friday night, so he left and I went to bed.

Saturday morning I got up early, showered, picked up my sister and headed to C'ville to meet my mom. We were meeting at my grandparents house and she was running late. While we were waiting I got a call from sister K. She was heading to my town and was going to visit us so we could see baby Caidence. However since we were in C'ville she stopped over there for a bit so I could get a baby fix. :D

10-22-05 Aunt Erica & Caidence

She is so cute. I could just eat her up! She kept smiling at me and I even got to hold her for a while w/out her screaming in fear! I think she likes me.

After she left me, mom and Ash headed down to this flea market and walked around. Unfortunately it was quite junky this year. The only thing I purchased was ID tags for my doggies. I was nearly convinced in purchasing one of those magnetic bracelets that are supposed to be "healing". However, they were more than I wanted to pay, so I passed. My sister's ankle started hurting, so we ended up leaving earlier than expected and headed back in town to my favorite chinese restaurant. I seriously only go there for the hot & sour soup and crab ragoon. OH MY it is so YUMMY! Here we are leaving lunch.

10-22-05 Erica, Mom, & Ashlee

When I got home we watched football and ran a few errands before going to bed.

Yesterday was an even lazier day. I spent basically all day on the couch. I watched a movie in the morning and then come 12:00 football started and remained on all afternoon.

That about sums up our weekend. Exciting, I know. :D

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just wanted to say I miss you. Relaxing sounds nice. Maybe I'll give you a call and we can chat this evening.