Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!



I love Halloween! We decorate our house complete w/ fog, spider webs, bones, music (new addition this year), spell book as a candy dish, etc. Best of all we give out BIG candy bars. The regular sized ones. Kids love it! We have just under 150 although I'm positive we won't have that many kiddies. O'well. I will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow so you get the full effect.

Sidenote:
If you haven't checked my chart, my temp nose-dived, so it looks like the witch has chosen the appropriate day to fly in on her broomstick. Not sure what time she'll be landing though. I haven't heard from her as of yet. I won't let it ruin my day though.

2 comments:

Trinity13 said...

The regular size?! Nice!!! I'm sure all the neighborhood kids love visiting your house because of that!

Are you dressing up?

Milenka said...

I'm sorry about the temp, E. *hugs*