Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend Review

My weekend was good. I took Friday off work since Eric had a meeting all day. It wasn't necessary for me to take off work, but why not? It was needed. So I tried sleeping in, but the doggies didn't really like the idea, so I got up around 8. I surfed the web for a bit then took a shower and got ready and cleaned the house. My sister picked me up around 1-ish and we headed to C'ville. On our way down we stopped by the tattoo shop and talked to the guy about my tattoo (I get it done this Thursday). He worked on it and I think we've got it about right. Then we headed over to my grandparents house and chatted with them for a bit. We had planned on my mom, her boyfriend and my other sister meeting at BW3s for dinner so we headed back around 5-ish. We sat at BW3s forever until they finally arrived. We ate and chatted the evening away. We ran back to my sister's dorm and then they came to my house for a few minutes. I was beat by the time they left, so I went straight to bed.

Saturday morning our alarm went off at 6 am. I dropped Eric off at the bar for breakfast club about 6:30, then came home and crashed til around 8. I got up, took a shower and then went to Wally World to pick up a few things. Then headed back down to C'ville. Since Eric was busy all day, I had called my other grams to see if she wanted me to come over for lunch and of course she did. She loves cooking for me. We had a nice lunch then headed downtown to this art show/display that was going on. Basically they had several artists displayed in the store windows and you walk around and look at them. It was a PERFECT day to do this and it was interesting to see local artist's work. I left there around 3 and headed home to quite a mess. The football traffic had started and was quite heavy. I picked Eric up around 4:30 and we relaxed for a few hours. We then headed to my aunt and uncle's for a cookout for my cousin's birthday. It was nice seeing some of the family and visiting. We got home a little after 10 and again I was exhausted and hit the bed.

Yesterday we got up and had a lazy day all day. In fact, I barely moved off of the couch. We watched football all day and I did some reading and napping.

No comments: