Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fucking Indiana *update*

I'm moving! I can't even compose something here to post, so just check all these wonderful ladies out. They word it better than I could I'm sure. :D

In a Holding Pattern...

And I wasted all that birth control...

Hourse of Miao

herveryown

A little pregnant

And several other blogs.

Stop this fucking insanity and go here and give them hell. Otherwise I will have one more thing to look forward to in the near future since I live here...

*Update*
Courtesy of IndyStar.com - State Sen. Patricia Miller, R-Indianapolis, issued a one-sentence statement this afternoon saying: “The issue has become more complex than anticipated and will be withdrawn from consideration by the Health Finance Commission.”

Stupid old bat thought she could really get it through. Ha! I can only imagine how many e-mails and phone calls she got!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in absolute awe that this is even being presented. And scared to death that stupid, unknowledgeable fuckwits will be the ones making the decision on this important issue.

cat said...

Yah... at least she pulled it... maybe all our emails and calls did get to her.

I got an email this morning from someone at the commission thanking me for the email and wishing us all good luck.