Wednesday, October 19, 2005

You DON'T Acknowledge What?!?!?

I don't like to talk about work on here, but I HAVE to vent and you might not understand completey, b/c I have to be somewhat discreet, but bare with me.

I have this coworker, I'll call her B (yes, for Bitch). My first impression of her was quite good. We had some of the same gripes of the office and although I agreed I didn't say too much b/c I didn't want her to have any ammo against me. GOOD THING! My "boss" hasn't been the best at training me so I spent lots of time learning her job so as to back her up. (AKA - Doing her job while she "updates the website") Suffice to say this fall when I was extremely busy she was too busy "updating the web" to help me out. I was pissed but I am quite an excellent worker (I will toot my horn) and managed to do a wonderful job staying afloat leaving very little rollover for the next day. Damn I'm good! Well, recently she has become quite a bitch to me. She gets pissed over petty things, sends me obsurd e-mails titled "whatever", which I happily (nonchalantly) respond stating how stupid she is and how petty it is. I could elaborate, but I'll spare you.

Oh did I mention she "does NOT acknowledge Halloween". WTF?? Yes, she told me this w/in the first few weeks of my starting this job. She said it is a holiday for the devil. I about peed my pants laughing b/c I LOVE ME SOME HALLOWEEN. I totally think Halloween is what you make it to be. I have many "religious" friends who love dressing their kids up and taking them out to trick-or-treat.



So you may have already guessed, since she's working so hard to piss me off these days, I myself have been quite busy decorating my office, or at least my desk, for Halloween. And L-O-V-I-N-G every minute of it. I started out small just to "get under her skin" so to speak and more for myself, but she plucked my last nerve today. And guess that that means?? A mandated a trip to the Halloween store tonight, where I do buy more stuff to decorate my office. Oh yea, uh-huh, I AM THE BITCH!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha



Note to readers:
I apologize if any of you readers "don't acknowledge Halloween", but please spare me the details b/c I love it!

2 comments:

cat said...

LOL... you are funny. Sock it to her. My folks don't acknowledge Halloween either due to extreme right wing religious beliefs. I'm with you... Love Halloween!

Give her some candy corn on Halloween! *evil grin*

Anonymous said...

Halloween RULES!

I moved to Guadalajara Mexico this past July and guess what?

They now celebrate Halloween too! Celebrate it and stick to her!
Claudia