Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ho-Hum

Haven't had much to blog about recently, but should have more real soon. Leaving for therapy shortly so expect an update on that tomorrow although I expect it to be pretty uneventful again.

Tonight we are going to see my sister participate in a Miss "S" pagaent. Apparently each dorm holds these pagaents, so I'm using "S" as I don't think it would be appropriate to name the actual dorm here. So I will post about that in the next couple of days including pics! Although if she's wins then I'll have to put her full title. :D

Tomorrow Jennifer will be having her first chemo treatment, so feel free to link on over to her and wish her luck. I'll be thinking of her!

This weekend a neighbor couple are coming over to watch the Purdue football game, which they will most likely lose. It's sorta fondue themed although Eric wrinkled his nose and plans on ordering pizza. C is making a beer & cheese fondue and I am making a chocolate fondue. Thankfully this was the perfect time to purchase an electric fondue pot, so I'm excited to try that out.

We are getting back into the gym routine. We went on Monday and are going again tonight. I'm hoping to get in a minimum of 3 times a week, but would like to shoot for 4-5 times a week. It felt great going on Monday although I was extremely sore yesterday and still a bit today. I don't mind the soreness though b/c I know it's obviously doing something to my body. :D

1 comment:

ellegirl said...

I just found your blog. I hope you get your BFP this cycle, are you going to be testing soon? I started a web site called http://www.twoweekwait.com - thought I'd mention it to you since you're in the 2ww! Babydust to you! - Elle