Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend Review

This weekend was just about the laziest I've had as of yet. I was supposed to attend my first ever breakfast club on Saturday, but since it was homecoming, Eric thought it might be too crazy and suggested I wait until the next one. I didn't object b/c honestly I wasn't feeling up to drinking at 7 am AND who can pass up sleeping? When Eric left he put the dogs up in their own room, so I could go back to sleep. I normally would not do this, however, Godiva thinks that when she gets up, the rest of the house should as well, thus tormenting and barking at the other dogs to drive us CRAZY until we actually get up. Anyhow, I got up around 8:30. No, it wasn't major sleeping in, but it made me feel good. I think I slept to much b/c my back was bothering me. I watched a few movies on TV and texted Eric a few times to see how much fun he was having. The game started at 12 and I flipped back and forth. Eric came home around 1:30 and stopped to pick up pizza on the way per my request. YUMMY! I ate entirely too much, but it was quite yummy. We watched football and flipped through a few other channels most of the evening. My sister Ash came over later that night and we chatted until finally couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

Sunday was again spent on the couch. We slept in a bit and my sister left before 9 am. I managed to sit on the couch until about 1:30. I decided I better to "something" this weekend. So, I got up and mopped the kitchen floor. It looked better, but we really just need something different down there. The linoleum is quite worn and I just really hate it. Anyway after that I thought I better shower. I then proceeded to some baking in the kitchen. I baked Eric a chocolate cake and us some blueberry muffins. I cut up a salad for this week and made some chicken salad for my lunch this week. I felt pretty good about my accomplishments in only a few hours. We did manage to get out of the house a little bit Sunday evening. We went to dinner, mexican of course. After dinner we thought we'd stop by Staples and PetSmart, but they were both closed. :( We headed over to Best Buy and figured out what printer we would be buying so we can actually print pictures. My fridge collage is in horrible need of updating! We picked up a couple of movies than stopped by Target. We didn't find what we were looking for, but we wondered around there for a bit. I was looking for a couple particular photo frames, but I guess I'll keep looking. I finished the night off by watching Cold Case.

TTC Update
I haven't written much about TTC this month, but my chart is still at the side. I am in the "window of opportunity" right now and suffice it to say we are getting 'er done just fine. I am temping, too. I think we did (and are still doing) a fine job this month. We'll see if it pays off in the end. I'm not stressing about it or fret about it. We just do it as it comes and go with the flow this month. Of course it is in the back or our minds, but this month seems to be a little more relaxing...I think...I hope... I should be moving on to my LP any day now.

No comments: