Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Weekend Starts Tonight

I'm leaving at 3:00 this afternoon. First stop - therapy. Should be pretty boring as I don't have much to talk about. I really wish we'd do these every 2 weeks and I think I will mention it to her tonight.

After that we are going down to C'ville to get my tattoo tonight. Stayed tuned for pictures tonight, but it won't be until late.

Tomorrow morning I get up before the sun and jump on the train headed to Chi-town for a fabulous weekend with.... Drumroll please...
Danialle, Jennifer, Erica & Samara at Due Amici's
MY GIRLS OF COURSE!

Weekend festivities include: new do by the one and only Pete the Hair God, massages, birthday party, pedicure, chick flick, and of course shopping! Even though we've each had some bad events happen w/in the last few months we will have a great weekend along with a few tears.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

We are going to have some serious fun!! HURRY AND GET HERE!