Wednesday, March 29, 2006

CD 4

4 Shots Down! I did my first shot tonight by myself. It wasn't so bad, but Eric is definately much better than me! Mine bled a tiny bit even. It's all good though & I know I can do them by myself tomorrow night and Friday morning, maybe even Friday evening. I'll be glad to get back to just pinching and looking away though. :D Plus it's better when Eric is really involved.

So far I'm not feeling much. I noticed my very first shot spot is bruising a bit, but it's still light in color. I think we decided to do the smiley face under my belly button or at least that's the route it's going so far. I've been happy every morning this week and haven't been too grouchy or moody. I do feel a little evil though. I did something yesterday out of spite of my co-worker and thoroughly enjoyed it, too. :D I'm a little more tired, but not a lot more than usual although I think I could go to bed now and it's only 7 pm. I'm sure the next couple of days will drain me as I'll be out a little later Thursday & Friday. Plus I have to work Saturday morning. Oh and we have to get up early Sunday and head to Indy so no sleeping in for me anytime soon...

3 comments:

Mrs. T said...

If you look over at my sidebar I have a calendar. Retreival will be April 8, transfer April 11 and the first beta won't be until April 23rd w/ a follow-up on April 25th. I'll keep the calendar updated as soon as anything changes and update my blog w/ the changes, too...

x said...

I didn't know about the belly button smiley face, what a great idea!

YouGuysKnow said...

we are going to do the smiley, too :) maybe we can compare! take pix!