Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pamper Mrs. T Week

This week has been quite crazy. Monday as I said before I had a theraputic massage. OMG! It was wonderful, however the chic was really into massaging every SINGLE tension spot in my shoulders. It felt great at the time, but my shoulders are still sore today. I think next time I'll just go for the swedish. Its not as hard/deep as I like it, but the theraputic was a bit too hard at least on my shoulders. Still relaxing though.

Tuesday I had to go for a wellness screening for work. See they are offering this incentive right now that I just couldn't pass up. Both employee and spouse can participate and if they do all 4 steps, they'll send each of us a $100 check. Eric had a physical for an insurance policy last fall, so we only need to get those results for his wellness step. Last night we headed over to get mine done. They check your height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, HDL and glucose. Overall I was in great health. I probably need to lose a few pounds although I'm already working on that. And my HDL was right on the line, so I need to work on increasing that. Basically the higher the number the better. To increase that I have to eat more fruits and veggies and exercise more. I'm doing pretty good on eating fruits and veggies although I'm sure I could do better. I'm desparately lacking on the exercise. I'm trying to get a couple days in a week, but it's rough. I know it will get much more frequent when the weather warms a little more b/c we spend a ton of time outside... Gardening/landscaping, biking, walking the dogs, etc. I just have to do the best I can until it warms up.

Tonight I go for my pedicure. I can't wait! I've seriously been neglecting my toes. I'm embarrased about them. It's just so much nicer for someone else to cut them and pretty them up! Maybe I'll take a picture of them tonight for you to see the final look. I won't make you gag at the before pic though. ha ha ha

Tomorrow is my birthday!!! Yay!

No comments: