Thursday, March 30, 2006

CD 5

I spoke too soon about the moods... I am feeling very annoyed and pissy today. I think it's showing, too. O'well. I'm still very happy though. Can you have all of those emotions at the same time? Yea, I guess so.

This dumb open house at work is getting on my nerves, too. We were supposed to have our current students as drivers and now somehow I have been conned into driving one of these vans and I'm not happy about it. I just keep thinking hopefully I'll be giving them my 2 weeks notice soon and be gone by the end of April. Why can't someone just drive me or better yet I'll walk or drive myself.

I called and scheduled a Swedish*Massage for April 7, which is the day before retreival. I decided this was a perfect day. I took the whole day off work b/c I will be doing pre-op stuff in the morning and thought relaxing to a massage in the evening was perfect way to lead into retreival. Yay! I wasn't sure at first where I was going to fit it in as it's unlocked, but then I realized I was getting accupuncture right before and right after transfer, so I better get some relaxation before retreival, too.

I want to go home and go to bed. My poor puppies are going to be shut up all evening and I'll be exhausted when I get home, but I'll still have to play with them and feed them before I go to bed. Godiva is already being a baby and knows Eric's leaving. I'm sure my moods are going to spike tomorrow being that I won't get too much sleep tonight. Great...

Chocolate sounds so yummy right now. Anything chocolate! I think I'll make a trip downstairs and get some chocolate milk...

I'm rambling...

3 comments:

Milenka said...

Ramble away, sweetie. We're listening.

I think a nice and relaxing massage sounds like perfect prep for retrieval! :-)

cat said...

Those stims can make you bonkers. Massage is a great idea. Go you for doing the injection yourself!

You are doing great. Rooting for you out here.

Anonymous said...

You gave me a great idea to get the massage - thanks!

Know of any good spas in Indy to go? That is where my doctor is, too...

Hoping all goes well!!