Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Giving ample warning to my work...

I scheduled a meeting with my 2 co-workers for 4:30 pm to talk about some upcoming appointments I would be having. I spent the day going over things in my head (what to tell them, what not to tell them, how to say "don't ask me questions", etc.) Finally 4:30 rolled around and I gave them the details they needed and left out the ones they didn't. Overall it went ok. Of course I could only give them warning and told them I would know more details next week. My female co-worker asked some questions and I just told her I didn't want a lot of questions because it is too much pressure and said that I would tell her stuff that I felt comfortable with. In fact, none of our family (besides my in-laws) are even aware of what we are about to go through and for that reason. She said that she could still ask and I said, "yes, but I might ignore you or tell you I'm not discussing it" and smiled. I think she got the point. Of course she also brought up multiples to which I replied twins at most... She asked why and so I told her they are only transferring only 2 embryos. She just said "oh." This is the co-worker that drives me crazy, too.

No comments: