Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm really NOT alone

OK, so I know that there are "20 total participants", but I assume we'll never know the other "19" involved. I've spent the last several weeks searching for different "keywords" on the study we are about to participate in. Searching for anything really... Other participants, press releases, any sort of information I can find! So far I've only found the same articles over and over... Well, if you can imagine, I actually happened upon a message board today and found someone who is also participating in the study. Yay! I don't feel so isolated now. I'm keeping her anonymous b/c well, I don't have her permission to talk about her, not that I would anyway. Isn't that exciting though? Someone going through the very same thing as me! I know, I know. People do this all the time, but seriously we are going through something a little different than regular IVF. Wow! I'm elated! Keep us both in your thoughts, pretty please!

Any weekend plans for you gals?
I hope to spend my weekend being doubled over in pain w/ cramps and flo-age... :D I know you all hope that's how I'm spending me weekend, too and I know you mean it in the best way possible! hee hee

No Friday Five or Feast this week. I don't feel like taking my mind away from imagining up symptoms that flo is coming. :D I swear I've had cramps yesterday AND today when I woke up, but they keep disappearing about mid-morning...

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting....

3 comments:

cat said...

Keeping both of you in my thoughts. May your period show up quickly.

Twisted Ovaries said...

Isn't it wild to finally long for the period? Before I kicked off my protocol I was so eager for mine.

I relate :)

Milenka said...

Good luck, Ladies!