Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?
Maybe a 6 or 7?

Soup
What is your favorite kind of gum?
I like cinnamon gum the best.

Salad
Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.
Definitely my Power Ballads mix CD! ha ha ha

Main Course
When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?
Hmmm.... I'm not sure on this one. I'm a very blunt person and I don't normally need to take back anything I say. I say thing to Eric sometimes that come out wrong, but he knows what I'm meaning. :D

Dessert
What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate?
3 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 38

This sort of a boring Friday Feast. I'll try to talk about something interesting this afternoon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not as boring as my meeting lol I'm reading your blog on my phone