Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Consultation

Yesterday we had our consultation for the study we volunteered for. I'm not going in to a lot of details right now, but I can say this.

1) We are still on the waiting list (boo!) We have potentially moved up a few slots though.

2) We have a few tests to do before even getting off the waiting list. Mostly just basic tests that you must meet to even be included in the study.

3) I have my yearly scheduled for today so I can knock out one test right off the bat.

4) They liked the fact that I was on the younger side. (Score one for me!)

5) I am writing the whole story elsewhere at the moment until I feel comfortable sharing. So hopefully in the near future I will be able to share that with you.

Overall we both felt GREAT after leaving the appointment. We are still not "IN", but after talking with them we feel much better about our chances. Stay tuned for more information. :D

3 comments:

cat said...

Ohhhh cool... good luck *fingers crossed*

Treggles said...

Best of luck -

I'll look forward to reading more in due course.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the semi-good news! i'm eager to hear more about this study .. it sounds interesting.