Tuesday, March 14, 2006

How do you like me now??

If you'll remember a while back I asked for helping changing up my blog. Well, the wonderful and creative Miss Milenka offered up her services. She came up with this lovely new look! I'm loving the new look. Please let me know how you like it as well. Or if something changed that you loved from my previous look or a color that's bugging you. I've changed a few things (adding, deleting, tweaking) so I may well have not copied everything over right. :D My mind is going about a gazillion different ways right now. ha ha ha

Thanks again Milenka! You are the greatest!

6 comments:

Milenka said...

I'm viewing it in Firefox at 1600x1200, and it looks smashing! :-)

Cub25 said...

I just came across your blog and think it looks very nice. I like the color.

Jennifer said...

I like it!

Crystal said...

I like it too!

VJ said...

I like your blog's new look!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.