Monday, March 20, 2006

Record Transfer - Round 2

I called Dr. S's office this morning to find out if my records had been faxed to Dr. B's office. I was put on hold forever, and then they realized I was talking to the wrong person so they forwarded me to the nurse's station. The nurse was clueless! (surprise!) She didn't even know if my blood work had come back. They were going to pull my file and call me back.

Finally got a call back & they just received the rest of the blood work results today, so they will be faxing everything this afternoon. Not sure why it took an entire week to get my lab results when it should only take 1-2 days, but whatever. They have it now and Dr. B's office will have it this afternoon. Now I just hope everything is ok for Dr. B's office. I guess I'll find out this afternoon or tomorrow b/c I imagine they will call if it's not. If not then I'll call tomorrow afternoon b/c I'm anal like that...

I'm starting to stress a little now... I'm getting a fever blister... This time next week I will likely be injecting drugs into myself. YIKES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's so hard to fathom, but it's not so bad. Good luck.