Saturday, April 08, 2006

CD 14

My massage last night was wonderful! I was apparently quite talkative b/c we pretty much talked through the entire massage, but it was nice and still very relaxing. Trigger last night was a breeze. I had to take 2 pre-filled shots, but the needles were small and they didn't hurt much. I'm definitely getting needle shy though. I guess that's what happens. Today I'm being super lazy. I got up and Eric made me some toast w/ peanut butter. Yum! No plans for the day though.

24 More Hours til Retrieval!!!

I want to thank you all for your well wishes! You are such great support. I wish all the best for all of you as well. Hopefully I can at least have Eric post a quick update tomorrow. I'm sure he will if I ask nicely. :D

6 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Good luck with egg retrieval tomorrow!! I hope that you get a great fertilization report!

YouGuysKnow said...

just checking in - good luck tomorrow! and have a nice relaxing day today :)

Anonymous said...

Erica,
I've been following your blog and I'm so darn excited for you!!! I can't even imagine how you must be feeling! You will definitely be in my thoughts tomorrow...and I'm sure we'll all be checking your blog every 5 min waiting to hear how it went! :)

soralis said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Kitten said...

Good luck tomorrow toosie. Love you very much and will think about you constantly.

x said...

Wishing you all the best, I can't wait to hear how many eggs they retrieved