Tuesday, April 18, 2006

CD 24 - Cryopreserved Embryos & Case of the Dribbles...

Due to recent up roar, I have been leery about posting... But I have to go back to this is my blog and I shouldn't be leery about it. I can and will post whatever I want. And be perfectly happy about it. Here's the latest news though...

I've been having the case of the dribbles lately. It seems like it's just been in the mornings, but yesterday it seemed to have stayed all day. I suppose it's because of the monstrosity of my ovaries pushing on my bladder, but the bloating is going away, so you would think that this "problem" would be subsiding, too. It's annoying, but I'll take it if that means...well, you know... I guess I'll just have to start wearing a liner. I can only imagine how much worse this will get when those little ones grow.

Yesterday afternoon I started noticing some slight cramps in my belly, too. Not severe or even in a specific location, just sort of like I have floaties in there or something. I even had to do a panty check this afternoon too make sure I wasn't starting my period or something. Hopefully this is good cramping!!! Fingers crossed... The look on Eric's face when I told him made me feel like he was ready to take me home and put me on bed rest indefinitely though. hee hee

5 comments:

x said...

I love Eric, he sounds like a perfect IVF husband. My drank beer with the neighbour while I picked stones off the lawn.

Thanks for the honesty about the dribbles, when it happens I won't be so scared.

I can't believe that somebody (in your family) has invaded your place of solice. Thank god my family doesn't know a blog from a log.

soralis said...

It's your blog... glad you are feeling better about posting on it.

Sorry about the dribbles that sucks. Crossing my fingers for you.

Good luck!

YouGuysKnow said...

sorry about the leaking... (giggle, but only because it'll happen to me too, i'm sure) doesn't hurt to begin practicing your kegel exercises starting now!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercises

i'll be back soon to keep checking on you. hugs

cat said...

Hoping it's good cramping too.

It will always be your blog and you should always feel safe here. It is nasty and rude for anyone, especially family to tell others your busines with out your permission. So sorry you have to deal with that.

tara said...

hello! came across your blog and just wanted to leave a comment. totally agree, that it's your blog!! i just wish my family (and husbands) would comment and let me know they are reading!
wow! such exciting news, sending lots of good wishes!!
-tara