Tuesday, April 11, 2006

CD 17 **updated*

My transfer is tomorrow, Wednesday at 11:45. Eric talked to them when they called, so we didn't get to ask about the extra egg. So I guess we won't find out until transfer now. I have been taking extra strength tylenol and that seems to be helping with the cramping I'm having. Nothing major though. Definitely don't need the pain medicine. I felt pretty good this morning and got up and took a shower, but I am exhausted now and still need to dry my hair, which is a chore in itself. My stomach is still bloated, but doesn't seem to be as bad as yesterday.

**updated to add**
I'm so out of it today! I forgot to mention that tomorrow is also our 3rd Anniversary!!! So it's even more special to have our embryo transfer tomorrow!!

3 comments:

cat said...

Glad you are doing ok. Good luck tomorrow! Will be thinking of you and sending you good fertilization and implantation vibes for the procedure.

*fingers crossed*

soralis said...

Good luck on Wednesday!

Wishing you luck!

YouGuysKnow said...

hump day - the perfect day for a transfer :) good luck tomorrow and have a relaxing day today. can't wait to hear about how the eggs in the device are coming along...