Wednesday, April 19, 2006

CD 25

My sister, Ashlee, was over at my house last night doing her laundry. It was nice chatting with her and making her change the background of her ppt presentation on gay marriage to a rainbow effect. Anyway, I was getting ready to go to bed and was changing clothes. We were still talking until she noticed my belly and commented, "Man you really are bloated...and it's not even jiggly!!" I poked my belly and said, nope no jiggles. It was quite funny.

So this morning I did what any girl who had just been made aware of her bloat would do. I got out my "regular" dress pants as opposed to my drawstring pants and sucked in my gut...well it doesn't suck in but I tried... and made those damn things button. I wore them today, but they aren't the most comfy. I'll go back to drawstrings tomorrow... :D

I don't think I said this before, but she also gave me one of my shots when I was still doing injections. She was shaking terribly and scared to death, but she did a great job although I did bleed and buise. Eric tried to say his had never done this, but I corrected him... I think this inspired her to get back into her dream of nursing. I hope at least a little... And now she has a bit of experience. She even got to mix it together. Watch out nursing! Here comes Ashlee!

4 comments:

soralis said...

Glad to hear you had a good visit with your sister.

Hope those pants keep on getting tighter for other reasons other than bloating though!

Take care

x said...

A fab sister, so jealous, I just have brothers. Your's sounds great. It is amazing how hard and round our bellies get. Is it really necessary for IVF to feel so much like pregnancy? I'm digging out my "fat pants" from when I quit smoking a few years ago. Dresses too, dresses seem like a good idea. A little girly for me but what the heck.

Anonymous said...

Mrs T -- I've been away, and am so happy to catch up on your exciting news. It sounds like things are looking good ..

Milenka said...

When is that beta again? Are we testing prior to? DooDeeDoo...