Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Transfer Complete

I am updating for Mrs. T because she is a little tired to say the least. We got up around 4:45 AM this morning to get going. We left the house around 5:15 AM and got to the hospital around 6:20 AM. Everything went well with the transfer. 7 out of 10 eggs fertilized in the device. So in total, we had 12 total embryos. Dr. B placed 2 embryos in Mrs. T, a 9 cell and a 13 cell. They are going to cyro 6 embryos today and watch the remaining 4 to moniter cell division. Mrs. T will probably update later today, if not tomorrow. She also has pictures of the embryos which she will most likely post on Friday. On behalf of Mrs. T and myself, I would like to thank everyone for their support as you don't often get to see me posting. Again, thank you to all for your support, I know it means a lot to Mrs. T, and also to me.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you and it sounds like the device was awesome. Now we wait. Enjoy your bedrest and try to stay as relaxed as possible for the next 12 days!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news you two! Many wishes that you'll be getting a positive beta soon!!

Anonymous said...

I've been following your journey and rooting for you all along. I'm so happy to hear this news. Hope you both are doing well!

x said...

Yeah! What great news. It sounds like the new treatment worked very well. It's so exciting. Tell Mrs. T we are all pulling for her! Can't wait to see the pic's of the embies.

YouGuysKnow said...

hey Mr and Mrs T! this is super news - 7 out of 10 in the device - wow!!! this is fantastic. i wish you continued good luck with the embies in Mrs T and also the cryos. keep posting!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I'm so happy for you...sounds like the device really does help with fertilization! Now, let's just get those little buggers to dig in deep and stay that way for the next 9 months! These next 12 days are killer...I wish we could fast forward!!!

Lisa said...

Yippie!! Woohoo!! That is sooooo awesome. We'll all be thinking positive thoughts!!!!!

Milenka said...

Yay! Fingers are crossed over here!

Anonymous said...

That is great! My fingers are crossed. Take care of yourself and I am praying for ++++ !!!

Anonymous said...

So so happy for you...hoping and praying for you!