Saturday, April 01, 2006

CD 7

Yesterday was a nightmare. I had to drive a van from work and ended up taking the students a little off-roading. They even commented that they didn't think the van was made for off-roading. I replied telling them I own a SUV, so I think I can go anywhere. We didn't get stuck though. Then I had to park the dumb thing in a parking garage and had to fix it 4 or 5 times. When I first pulled in I was about 1" from the car next to me. I think after all the reversing and pulling forward I think I ended up about 2" from the car. hee hee

I think my belly is officially bloating and getting quite tender. It actually hurt getting my shot this morning, too. Ugh!

This time next week I should be going through or finishing up retrieval. Yay! I'm getting anxious. Tomorrow we go for our first ultrasound, so check back for an update about my follies! Woohoo!

3 comments:

soralis said...

Just came across your blog. I wish you success with your cycle.

Take care

Milenka said...

My fingers are crossed for great follies for you!

x said...

Best of luck on your ultrasound today.
Sorry about the bloating:(