Thursday, April 27, 2006

Away for the Weekend

I'm not actually going "away" this weekend, however my best girl friends are coming in for the weekend. It just happened to be a girls weekend and boy is it ever right on time and HIGHLY needed by all three of us. Danialle will be coming in tonight and Jennifer will be coming in tomorrow. We don't have major plans, but a few things include eating, hiking, picnics, pizzas, white zin, asti, bloody mary's?, games and LOTS & LOTS of girl talk. Probably some tears, too. However there is some happiness... We are celebrating Jennifer's cancer free-ness, which is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!! Expect a full update and pictures on Sunday.

P.S.
I've been super busy at work this week and will be for several weeks, so only expect blogging from me at lunch or in the evenings. I'm trying to stay up-to-date on blogs, but that's challenging, so I apologize if you don't see me around yours for a while. Priorities, right? ha ha I'm swamped to say the least. It's a little overwhelming with everything else that's going on, too. This weekend is a much needed break!

3 comments:

YouGuysKnow said...

party down, girl. girlfriends are the best. and congrats to your friend on her cancer remission. kinda puts it all in persepctive. for me, anyhow. hugs to you!

soralis said...

Enjoy your weekend... congrats to your friend who is in remission!

It's a good time to keep busy, take care!

x said...

Get drunk, party, laugh, cry - have a blast. Being busy at work might be the best thing right now. I hope you are getting the love and support you need. All the best to you.