Monday, June 20, 2005

CD 19, 4 DPO, CC 1 & Weekend Update

As you can see from my chart, I've had 2 days of lower temps that I'm not very happy about at all. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm equating it to the Clomid (I guess). I normally have very nice stable temps. I am a bit frustrated. I go on Thursday for bloodwork to test my progesterone again. I sure hope it is where it should be. I think they shoot for >15 if I remember correctly. I sure hope those temps go back up though, like tomorrow.

Ok, about my full, crazy weekend. Friday night my grandparents came up right after I got off work. They check out our new shed and a few things and then we headed to dinner at a Mexican place. We all ate way too much, but it was good. They visited for a little while longer and then headed back home. We didn't stay up too late.

Saturday morning we slept in a little and then I got up and made breakfast for us. Eric mowed the lawn while I cleaned up from breakfast and did a few things around the house, then we headed to the gym. Apparently the eggs must have upset our stomachs b/c we were both feeling kinda blah. We got our workout in though and then headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things for Sunday, grabbed lunch at Taco Bell and headed home. I laid on the couch for a little while and got up around 2:00 to take a shower and get ready. We left our house around 4 to head downtown to "Taste", which is similar to Taste *of Chicago". It was a good time. My mom, brother and grandparents met us there, too, so we walked around and hung out with them for a while, too. After we left the taste we dropped my brother off at my cousins, J & K, who were just married a few weeks ago. We chatted with them for a little while, found out she was pregnant (maybe 4-6 weeks), played with their doggie and then headed home. We were pretty tired and I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Sunday we got up early and got ready then headed down to Indy for the F*1 Race. We ended up just watching the "Ferarri Parade" b/c 14 of the 20 drivers left the race after the practice lap b/c of an issue over tires. Michelin SUCKS! They totally blew the race for all the fans. The crowd was booing and giving the bird and even throwing stuff on the track. Please cars paraded in and were even in riot gear. It was a freaking mess! We left after about 20 or so laps and headed home very disappointed. See our first date was the F-1 race, so it really has (or had) a special place in our hearts. Now we don't know if we'll ever go back (free tickets or not). After we got home we took the doggies in a walk and started watching "Hitch". Godiva was not happy that we were watching a movie and not playing with her and was being a pain, so we hooked up the sprinkler in the backyard and let her play outside while we finished the movie. Let me just say that we were rolling through a lot of the movie. It was hilarious. Glad we bought it b/c I'll watch it again! We watched a little news about the race afterwards and I hit the sheets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been dealing with unstable temps all this month too! I wonder what's going on? Hopefully things will stablize soon for you.

Sounds like you had a good weekend!