Friday, June 10, 2005

CD 9, CC 1

It is obvious I have acquired another terrible side effect of taking clomid. Clomid has totally dried up my CM!!! It's overly horrible b/c I already had a problem with this before the drugs. We only have 1 vial of pre-seed left and I just now realized. We are supposed to start BD-ing next week and I ordered more, but I'm afraid it won't arrive by then. Damn, damn, damn. Of course my husband doesn't really like it anyway, but it's a must. Not much different than KY is how he needs to think. It's a lose-lose situation. If we BD and I'm a desert it's a nightmare. And even so those spermies don't like the desert. If we don't BD obviously we won't get pregnant. Jeez, why is this so damn difficult? We will BD no matter what, I might just have to walk around w/ an ice pack on my cooter! ha ha ha

Oh and yes, I called my docs office and guess what?! They are out of the office today. I will call them on Monday morning first thing though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As someone who also has Endo, lack of good quality CM is one of the "symptoms". I'm sorry about the pre-seed conundrum - I hope you figure out something soon! Oh, and I know you didn't ask for it, but here is something that helped me. I started drinking 1 cup of green tea a day and after a while I noticed a great improvement in my CM quality.

Jennifer said...

Is KY actually that bad for you? I'm just thinking anything is better than nothing when you are talking about desert conditions.