Monday, June 13, 2005

Shopping Experience

So I think I've already said that Saturday my sister & I met my cousin halfway and we shopped the day away in M'ville. Oh how fun it was! I can't even begin to tell you how relaxing it was. All three of us have been changing our eating/exercising lifestyle and trying on clothes was actually pleasant. I mainly bought tops b/c I know I still have some serious work on my lower. Here is what I bought:

Jean Skirt - this was my first purchase and it started the day out great! I haven't owned one of those since elementary school probably!

Very colorful (Orange, yellow, pink) Tank w/ built-in bra

2 Deep V-neck shirts (1-White, 1-Coral) - has 3 fake buttons at the bottom of the V and has vertical lines in the material (Very slimming)

Halter Summer Dress that compliments my figure

2 Terry Material Tube Tops (1-light Blue, 1-Brown) have a tie right below bust and are lose around mid-section

White Tank w/ embroidery, ties at back w/ cinching below the bust.

2 Pairs Jean Shorts

Navel ring that the ball broke off of already! Grrr

Sunday morning I got up and cleaned out my closet and threw out another trash bag full of stuff. I tried on my stash of smaller sized shorts and am definitely in my 10s now. Yay! My size 12 shorts are literally swimming on my now and I probably shouldn't wear them, but I still like them. Another few weeks and I'll be starting my larger sized clothes stack in the closet.

I do have a minor dilema b/c I only have a few pairs of work pants and 2 of them are size 12. One pair was lose at my past weight anyway, so I've already stopped wearing them. One pair is pretty big and I can wear with a belt for a little while. I have one pair that are sorta elastic that I've had for several years that I absolutely love and they fit no matter what size. I don't have many size 10 pants though. I might try to get another pair or 2 from Target or something if I see a sale. I just hate buying pants (sz. 10) when my goal is to be an 6-8. Most likely around an 8. But then again, I have a nice variety between 8-12, so I have some good clothes after I have a baby to drop into while I'm losing. Ah well, if the next few go fast enough I might not have to worry about buying more. hee hee Plus it's the summer and I can get by for a while wearing what I'm wearing I suppose. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to shop and it's even more fun when you find cute stuff that fits well. Congratulations on your success!