Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Pics

Here are the pics of Caidence. If you didn't notice I had her middle name wrong, so I changed it on yesterday's post. Her name is Caidence Brooklynn. Oopsy. She does have sort of a black eye, but that's normal from the trauma of delivery.

As you can see I held her a lot from the pics. hee hee I just love the smell of babies. She didn't cry once. And being the great aunt I am I tried everything to get her to wake up and even cry if she wanted to, but nope. She was not having any of it. Most of the faces she is making is b/c I was pestering the crap out of her. Eric held her for a bit, too. First time he's ever held a 1 day old baby (heck me, too), so he was a little nervous and we all laughed at how tense he was at first, but he soon relaxed.

Oh and surprisingly enough she is having her first picture taken in the outfit we bought her! Yay!

No comments: