Sunday, June 12, 2005

Day 11, CC 1

Wow! My temp took a nosedive today. 96.8! I hope that means I'm getting ready to ovulate then. We are going to start BD-ing today, so we should be in good shape. Although I'm not sure if we can get one in on Monday or not. I'm getting off work early to go to a concert and we will be gone super late. We are going to try though. I had a headache yesterday and already have signs of one today. Ugh! Probably not helping that my hair is up, too. O'well.

Had a great day yesterday! My sister and I met Danialle between here and Chicago and shopped at this awesome mall ALL DAY! We bought so much stuff and just had an absolute blast. We gotta do that more often! We all felt really good about our purchases and bodies. Yeah, we had a few things that didn't fit, but we also had a few things that were just too damn big. It was a great day, what else can I say?

Today it's raining so we don't have to take my sister back until later b/c she doesn't work when it's raining. (She's a lifeguard) So we are going to the mall for a little while. Yes, the mall. There are a few things I still want to get and since I didn't spend all my allotted cash yesterday, well, why not do it today? I cleaned out my closet this morning and have another bag for good*will. I got rid of some stuff that I haven't worn in a really long time or that aren't really in style. I gotta make room for the new, in style stuff. :) We'll probably go to the gym this afternoon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Get to BDing! Maybe try Monday morning just in case you don't get around to it in the evening. The nosedive and headaches may be a good sign. I tend to get more headaches around ovulation time.