Thursday, June 23, 2005

Odds & Ends

Well, third time's a charm. I still didn't have Caidence's middle name spelled correctly. :) It is Caidence Brookelin. Here is pics at 2 days old. She's so sweet. They should be going home this morning, so I'll be curious to see how she does on her own. I'm sure they will do fine though.

I bought some new sandals last night and threw my old ones out. They are black w/ about a 2" heel and very feminine. I can wear them with anything and they are comfy which is the most important thing in my book. I have a couple other black sandal type shoes, but they aren't as comfy and are a little more dressy than these. Also went shopping for something to wear to a wedding we are going to next weekend. That was frustrating. I am NOT a dress girl. I tried on a few and it was horrible. I have a petite upper and misses lower. We tried to find a nice skirt and top, but had no luck and I was irritated, so I think I'll go back on Saturday and see what I can find. I have an idea in my head of what I want.

CD 22, 7 DPO, CC 1
Temp is still up. That's about all I can tell ya right now. I'm irritated b/c I have not got my sore bbs yet like I normally do, but maybe the clomid had something to do with that. I go today to get my progesterone checked but probably won't know anything until late tomorrow or maybe even Monday. I'm hoping for tomorrow though. Another week of waiting. Ho-hum...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One week down, one to go. Sending all my positive thoughts your way! Your niece is adorable!