Friday, June 24, 2005

Excellent Ovulation

I called the docs office this morning around 10:30 am and they told me that Dr. S was in surgery all day and that IF he stopped by he'd have him check my progesterone results and she'd call me back, otherwise I'd have to wait til Monday to get the results.

About 12:15 (thank goodness I stayed in for lunch) they called and the nurse said I had "Excellent Ovulation". I was so excited! I asked what the progesterone number was and she said "28.5, very good".

Yay! One more week of waiting.

Oh and did you notice my temp this morning?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is that your progesterone number then? That's really good. And I did notice your temp jump. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Excellent news! YAY!

Lisa said...

Oh, Erica, I am praying so hard for you. Your temps are taking the "stair-step" approach. That is a good sign. You're in my thoughts...

Jennifer said...

It's Saturday morning and wow another great temp! Friday seems like just too far away!. Just keep it up and know that everyone who knows you is hoping this will be the month!